Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Projects!

Well the Design Star Contestants received the news if we would be moving on to the next challenge and sadly I am not (tear.)  I would like to thank everyone that put in a vote for me.  I have the best friends and supporters, thanks!!  I had a great time designing quilts and I wouldn't change one thing about them.  I know I will continue to design and vote for the next challenge.  Good luck to the quilters who are in challenge 2!
Now that I am not required to make anything in particular I wanted to show what I started working on a few days ago.


This is Pieceful Garden by Mary Sorensen and Jan Wildman.  I have had this for a few years and it has been collecting dust in a dark cupboard.  I am really excited to start/finish it.  Keep checking back to see the progress.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't in the 2nd Challenge. They only took the top 15 of 20. Enjoy your applique quilt, it's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne--your quilt design deserved to move you forward. Enjoy the free time you'll now have ;-) The voting/judging process is so unknown, hard to know what has the greatest impact on the decisioning. Did they give you any feedback?

    ReplyDelete