Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More stuff to do!

Sorry, no pictures tonight, but just to let you know Lava Lamps in quilted and bound!  I will post pics in a few days.  
But I am excited to let you know about two quilt classes I have registered for in June.  I know, June is a few months away but just being able to think about it will keep me going until then.  
If you remember I posted about the Panguitch Quilt Walk last year, if you missed it click here.  A quick recap, we go to Panguitch every year.  My parents have a booth and my husband has tons of family so it is always a great weekend.  
However, I rarely take quilt classes, but this year is going to be different. 
My passion at the moment is learning how to free motion quilt (FMQ to the quilt people out there) and they are offering a few machine quilting classes this year.  I am taking Advanced Free Motion Quilting by Lisa Brothman, and Feather Fundamentals by Renae Allen.  I am beyond excited!!  
If you have a chance to get to Panguitch in June I would highly recommend it.  It is so fun to see an entire town get behind the art of quilting!  You can check out their website at quiltwalk.org  
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment