Monday, January 7, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Good evening!  I almost forgot to post this week, but it's a good thing I remembered because I actually have something to show!!  Every night I have been able to spend a little time working on some applique blocks.  I have finished 2 two blocks and I only have 3 more left.  In fact, I am almost finished with the third one but I can't count it yet, but soon!  Here are the two I finished this week.


I am absolutely in love with these little birds and I can't wait to see how they all look together.  

If you want to see what everyone else is up to go to Patchwork Times!  

7 comments:

  1. Are you using wool? They are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could afford wool, that would be lovely! It is just regular cotton. Thanks, I have come to love these little birds.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It might be another year and a half before they are completely finished! But the journey is the best part!

      Delete
  3. WOW Anne!!!! Lots of work and SO cute!!! :) I love it! I'd love even one of those as a throw pillow!!!! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne! I haven't "hopped" over in a while - I absolutely love this design, and I really like the flowers and leaves on a black background ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, I love those blocks. Would you like to participate in a blog hop with me? It's being called the "Liebster Award"--just a fun q/a for quilters and sewers. I've nominated your blog on mine at http://moderntraditionquilts.blogspot.com. If you'd like to join! -S

    ReplyDelete