Monday, March 25, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Good morning!  I'm trying to blog from my phone so hopefully the words will show up this time!  

This week I have been working on a little machine quilting, alright I lot of machine quilting. I quilted the unnamed small piece quilt on my friend's long arm(sorry no pic yet). When that one was finished my mom handed me one of hers to quilt. I didn't mind because she offered to trade quilting for binding. Wahoo for me, I don't really like binding and my mom does a great job. 

This picture on the left is the back of the quilt. It is really a nice cream color but I added one of those crazy effects from my camera so you could see the quilting. The pic on the right is the front. It is a bunny if you have a hard time seeing the design. This is just a small wall hanging and it will look fantastic in her living room. I really love machine quilting, both on a long arm and my home machine. I'm still hoping I will have a long arm someday. 

Head over to patchworktimes.com to see what everyone has been working on!


1 comment:

  1. I love your quilting. I'm still dreaming of a "real" LongArm too. I'd settle for a George though. They are giving one away in July over at the APQS website. I enter every day.

    ReplyDelete