Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thankful

I know we all have things to be thankful for and I am guilty of taking things for granted. One thing I am very grateful for is my parents and in-laws. They both live around the corner from us and we love it!  They may not love how we ask for favors at the last minute, or how we don't visit as often as they would like but we love living as close as we do.

Each set of grandparents loves our kids so much. Check out this cute pic of my parents and my kids. This was taken last weekend in Panguitch. We were enjoying one last treat before heading home. 


Today I am thankful for all the help and support my parents and in-laws give our family!  

I encourage you to find someone you are grateful for and let them know. You just might make someone's day a little brighter. 

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so blessed to have grandparents who love them and want to be with them! What a great strength and support.

    ReplyDelete