Monday, April 9, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Well I think this should count as a design wall. There is something new hanging on my wall!

There are quilters that finish a quilt in just a few days.  I am not one of those people.  I either get bored with a project or I don't have the time/energy to finish it quickly.  For those reasons you have to keep seeing all the small steps of my projects. 

This should be the last time you see Viola's Jewelry Box.  It is finally bound and hanging on my wall. 
I am still in love with this quilt, and it is my husbands favorite quilt I have ever made.  And I have made quite a few! 

Head over to Patchwork Times and see what everyone else has been working on.  You will have to click on the link in the right column, I can't figure out how to link on my phone! 

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely quilt... and it looks great as you have displayed it.

    ReplyDelete