Monday, June 25, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Well here we are, another Design Wall Monday!  I sure didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked to during the past week.  Here is the progress on my triangle quilt.   


I know I promised some "fabulous applique" in the plain strip and I even made vines, and flowers.  When I laid it all out it just didn't look right.  As much as I wanted it to it wasn't jiving with the rest of the quilt.  The pieces hung on my railing for a few days, waiting patiently for me to decide what to do with them.  

I can say I am happy with this result.  It still needs something for a border, maybe that will be next week's Design Wall.  If anyone knows how to drag something out it is me!!

Head over to Patchwork Times to see what else is going on!



1 comment:

  1. You kept it masculine with the argyle diamond strip inserted. sometimes the quilt draws the process out until it is just right!

    ReplyDelete