Saturday, June 18, 2011

Late Nights

Well the Challenge 1 deadline is coming up really soon and I have spent many late nights just staring at my quilt.  I hate it when I have so many things going on in my head and I can't decide on one.  When I do decide on something then more options pop into my mind.  ARRGH!  Deep breaths, deep breaths.
I'm sure I will figure something out that I like.  Isn't that what it is all about, just making something beautiful that I am happy with?  Good luck to all of the other finalists.  You can check out their wonderful stories at McCalls.

1 comment:

  1. I think I only have 10-15 designs in EQ that I didn't use... It's so much easier when we can show what we are working on to at least one person for approval/opinions. Quilting by Committee, hahaha Good Luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete